Natural Healing was formed in 1996 as the brainchild of founders and therapists Brian Zhao and Julie Li.
Having studied and practiced Traditional Chinese Medicine extensively in China, Brian and Julie had been immersed in alternative remedies and natural treatment systems as part of their everyday life. Upon their arrival to Australia, they were surprised to discover the lack of available natural holistic treatments and the limited recognition given to the body’s innate healing processes.
The partners decided to team up and Natural Healing was born. At the core of their partnership was a 5 stage commitment that remains to this day, the foundation of Natural Healing’s treatment philosophy.
- Quality and safety: bringing our patients high quality treatments that have been proven to be safe in both the short and long term.
- Holistic: treating the body as a whole – physical, mental and spiritual.
- Individual: treating every patient as an individual with their own unique wellbeing needs.
- Root seeking: addressing the root cause of an illness so that the results are lasting and complete.
- Natural: using natural and organic products developed from the earth’s own resources.
Through the years, Natural Healing has gone from strength to strength, helping to treat patients from over 40 countries. It has grown and developed with its founders and is now one of the premier providers of natural therapy within Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
We are confident in our abilities and invite you to try the Natural Healing experience.